The original spire was damaged by a nearby wartime bomb, and had to be taken down
Left - the organ
Built by Abbott and Smith of Leeds. It was dedicated on Christmas Eve 1901 in memory
of Queen Victoria.
It is a three manual instrument to which a viol-da-gamba stop has only recently been
added to complete it.
It is known as a fine parish church instrument.
In the Parish Church:
Above - looking West
Right - looking East
Below - at the West end
The Toy Corner
The Prayer Corner
Below: Good Shepherd Church with part of the St. Andrew Centre behind it.